Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ramblings

1) Why do Pets have to fall ill so often? Depressing.

2) Go away,Oily skin! Come back next summer and until then, get out of my face!

3) When is the Metro rail gonna be completed? I wanna travel 15kms in 15mins!

4) Bangalore has lots to learn about cleanliness from Mysore.

5) Why do people ALWAYS spell my name wrong while I'm ordering pizzas? I wouldn't mind spelling my name,you know. When in doubt, please ask.

6) What on Earth do you eat, that you hair grows so fricking fast?! I wanna try it too!

7) I am way younger than you so dont expect me to act your age.

8) Whatever happened to the Vanilla Coke? It was pretty nice. And different

9) Since when are people so annoying? Why dont they mind their own business instead of bugging my life?

10) GREEN APPLE! i miss you! I'll pay you a visit some time soon, I promise.

11) How does "leave-in" and "Livon" sound familiar,woman?

12) Do animals have different blood groups too? Why dont we hear of blood transfusion in animals?

13) Green hair streaks should be made easier to access.

14) Dear Driving-The-Car,
I LOVE YOU! Thank you for bringing so much of happiness into my life!

3 comments:

Jesa said...

Aw, stumbled on your blog-lovely!!

Cheers, Jesa

Ikya said...

I liked vanilla coke too! :D

Insatiable said...

I just published around 9 of your comments and most of them start with "i like" and "i want". :D I still remember the song of the advertisement of Vanilla Coke.