Monday, June 14, 2010

NOSTALGIA


Ok so its a rainy afternoon and the weather couldnt get better than this. I'm super impatient to start college and the one month wait is driving me crazy.I thought i would keep myself occupied,to take my mind off waiting for college to start and what better than cleaning out the closet and re-stacking everything?! Closets are one thing that always need your attention. Anyways,this is when i came across things that i had forgotten i had. Like these ancient cards given to me by my then-closefriend,photographs,clothes in which i had played Holi(which must have been lying untouched for atleast 15 long years). I couldnt help but remember people who were a part of my life back then. People behind these beautiful memories. Wonder where they are now. Life seemed so simple back then-go to school(which was a stones throw away from home),wait for mum to bring hot,yummy food when the bell sounded for break and have a picnic lunch in the near-by park. Bliss. Then there was the play time in the evening which usually went upto 9pm. Games that ranged from hopscotch to rollerblading, from hide-and-seek to "the detective squad". LOL. Those days are never gonna come back and neither will i ever have that kind of fun,i know. But i'm so happy i enjoyed every moment of it while it lasted. Where ever you guys are,Thank you so much for these great memories. :)

No comments: