Friday, June 25, 2010

Birds of a feather



Lesson of the day:

When a person is subjected to a particular thing (like a colour) which they dislike/have a neutral feeling about, they learn to adapt.
(Ah, the sweet lessons you learn in life.)

It is so easy to get influenced (in a good way) when you are surrounded by people who listen to, say, a particular genre of music and you actually adapt to it and can hence bear it, even though you dont like it. (And in the long run, probably learn to like it too as certain things take time to grow onto you.)

So birds of a feather dont always flock together. And that's how MOST of my friends and I dont really think alike (excluding all the girly stuff).
Its the differences in opinion and liking which makes conversation interesting.

The kinda music and colours and other random stuff I've begun to tolerate..

Makes me wonder if any of my friends have picked up my traits.. :/

haha. 15 more days to go!
*yaay*

No comments: