Sunday, May 1, 2011

Walking Away

You think you can just walk into my life and walk out as you please? Things do not happen that way. You say you are busy, but you have all the time in the world to talk to all your friends and cousins: everyone except me. I wonder if you will ever tire of giving me these lame reasons, which probably do not convince you either. Making my life a mess, that is something you are not entitled to. I do not belong to you, I dont have to reply to your texts or talk to you when YOU have the time. There is no point in talking to a heartless person, who cares for no one but the people in her own Fairytale Land that does not exist. I am sick of you, sick of everything that you do. And it is my time to walk out now. I hope you feel the same that i did, girl.

No comments: