Sunday, May 8, 2011

Public Transport? NO MORE!!

People who rely on public transport, especially autos, in this city should be given an award of some sort for their patience and determination to not give up.  I still cant figure out how they do it. Must be something they eat to keep calm, perhaps? Auto-rickshaw drivers are easily the most annoying thing about this city. A)They do not know how to talk to women and like that was not enough, they think they are the rulers of this country, behave like it is OK to boss people around and then say things like "I brought you back safe". Really, now? Your definition of  "safe" involves abusing someone who, mind you, is not traveling in your Auto for free and complaining about the roads she chose to take you through, is it? I did not ask the Government to bombard the roads and make your life a living hell but given the chance, I would have put you through that. When the hell will these people be taught a lesson? I reached my saturation point almost three years back and the thought of taking an Auto and having to talk to them in the process still gives me nightmares. 
I dint intend on meeting you ever but that was a lesson well learnt, which will not happen again. EVER again.
 Oh and guess what Mr.Auto driver? It is not long before the Metro comes into the scene and you will be out of business so maybe it is high time you start to learn how to talk to women and throw that foul language of yours in the gutter and probably follow it as well.

No comments: