Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Time Is Not Right- Extrinsic Frame Of Reference

So much for optimism and the whole "try not to give in to the negativity" and "do not let negativity take over your life". Since it is a lot more easier to say that the time is not right, i too will take refuge in the cliche and make things much more simpler for myself.

  • I cannot seem to hang on to the studs. This has never happened before and it is frustrating because it is such a job to go hunting for the perfect pair of studs.
  • People just could not get more annoying. I mean, what can I do if you do not understand sarcasm? That too after knowing me for years now! Such a shame.
  •  Everything is NOT going to be OK. No matter how many times you tell me, i am still going to nod my head and agree but we know the truth and just because you tell me it is just a phase, does not make this just a "phase". Some nerve you have in calling me your friend, as a matter of fact. Lies.
  • But i guess life moves on, with or without the people in your life so when I am 32 and on a vacation in Antarctica, surrounded by Huskies, you all can make a feeble attempt to talk to me by calling and make me feel good about this whole episode. And much more than I am willing to write. =)

No comments: