Sunday, July 4, 2010

A weird confusing feeling

Often we come across people we like-who you keep in touch with forever. And sometimes you meet people who you dont gel well with, simply because you are two different individuals with different perspectives. But little was i aware of the category which lay hidden between these two extremes.

I am extremly fond of her, bond to her, even. Family-ties. I'm so happy when she triumphs and share her sorrow when she fails. I can promptly say that I know every significant day of her life. Like a sister but not quite. I like spending time with her, gossip over coffee (strangely, I transform into the talkative one), and mere texts from her make my day.

Then what is this feeling deep inside of me? The one that says she doesn't deserve the partiality, the love? Why cant I put an end to that voice which, sometimes, just keeps growing louder and makes me wanna scream so that I overpower that voice?

I know she aint perfect but then who is? I dont think I would want a perfect person. That would put a lot of pressure on me and my imperfections. Sure, the things she's doing aren't ethical, but would she listen to me if I tried to talk sense into her? Would she understand that the reason behind me correcting her lies in my undying care? Maybe not. She might just ignore me and come to a conclusion that I wana control her life. It's certainly not worth the risk.

I could just let her fall and learn from her mistakes. Then the voice in my head says-What if she doesn't recover from the fall? This care is really weird. It wakes up your protective instinct.

I just want you realise and remember that you are loved; see it in all the little things I say and do for you.

xoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is one is quite opposite to your Dear God post I feel. But this category is quite common but we seldom realize that it really exists in us. Wuteva it is, this is just anotha brilliant post. Let it get flowing. Bring it on and on! Cheers-

Insatiable said...

@Razor>>thanx a lot for your sweet comment :)


@Mad Woman>>read it again. it might strike you :)

Unknown said...

Whoa! This is a post about someone?Difficult to make out anyways!