Monday, August 16, 2010

The Public Transport




The rush, pushing around, yelling, getting into a fight is such a common scene when you decide to take a public transport just for the fun of it. Well, I at least learnt my lesson now. People who travel long distances everyday and use public transport, should be given an award for their patience and courage. The pollution and the stench, argh! I felt my contact lenses would dry the hell out of my eyes and make me go blind.

Certain people have the best of common sense and cleanliness ever! Throwing paper and God-knows-what in every place possible, spitting like they are marking their territory and the best of all-STARING at women! It sometimes makes me wonder if they even have eyelids. Oh and there is no question about getting out of the house wearing what you want and not attracting attention.

I need MY freedom and the day this wish comes true, I shall celebrate *WOMEN'S* Independence day.