Monday, August 16, 2010

Fabulous Songs

This is my never-ending list of songs that i can listen to over and over again and not get bored: the first song I played on my guitar, a song i love singing to, a song that I feel has awesome lyrics.. Every song has a memory attached and is special. :)
  • Cooler than me-Mike Posner [so in love with this song. like crazy!]
  • Torn-Natalie Imbruglia
  • Blah Blah Blah-Ke$ha
  • Alejandro-Lady GaGa
  • Nothing's gonna change my love for you-Glenn Medeiros [I cant remember how on earth I came across this ancient song]
  • Animal Instinct-The Cranberries
  • Way I are-Timbaland
  • Only Hope-Switchfoot
  • Tomorrow-Avril Lavigne
  • I Will Follow You Into The Dark-Death Cab For Cutie
  • Drive-Incubus
  • Never Too Late-Three Days Grace
  • Here Without You-Three Doors Down
  • Dance of Death-Iron Maiden
  • Hallowed be thy name-Cradle of Filth
  • Blurry-Puddle Of Mudd
  • Be With You-Mr. Big
  • Have A Nice Day- Bon Jovi
  • Wide World-Mr Big
  • I kissed a girl-Katy Perry
  • Smelly cat-Phoebe Buffey
  • One last breath-Creed
  • Rockstar-Nickleback
  • The fear-Lily Allen
  • Shadow of the day-Linkin Park
  • Dead and gone-T.I. Feat. Justin Timberlake
  • Dont speak-No Doubt
  • Kryptonite-Three Doors Down
  • How to save a life-The Fray
  • Second Chance-Shinedown
  • Tik Tok-Ke$ha
  • Two Steps Behind-Def Leppard
  • Umbrella-Rihanna
  • Wrong-Depeche Mode
  • Here I Am-Bryan Adams
  • Lollipop-Mika!

No comments: