Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Of Horses and Bulls

Horse-drawn wagons and bullock carts never fail to put me in the darkest of moods. In the first place, you load the wagon till it threatens to tip over and to add to that, the poor animal is made to pull that weight AND run. This is plain ridiculous and I shall say no more. Just stop using animals to pull load. Please. Use a tractor instead. Or any other machine.

One of the most patient horses i have ever seen. I hope you are let to retire from this dirty work very soon.

5 comments:

Ikya said...

They are never let to retire! When the stop working, they're sold to slaughterhouses!
The other day the blue cross here rescued a truck full of buffaloes. They were stuffed and half of them died under their own weight. They were ALL male.
I wish the'd just stop doing this. Everything like this. Killing animals in the name of everything! Especially in the name of God is ridiculous! Why the hell would God want a goat/cow dead? Cowards! Such people must be shot! Like the rules & laws must be enforced properly! Even the police don't know whats legal whats not! All this makes me so mad! :(

Insatiable said...

Why, oh, why did you have to tell me all this? Ignorance was bliss :( I shall live in denial about this. Its so inhumane and disturbing. I want to whack those people in the head for being so inconsiderate and whipping the animal and making it run. We should start a shelter for these animals, Ikky

Ikya said...

We will! I'm sorry! :( I was feeling really bad about it and I dint want to say it in front of inconsiderate idiots! I knew you'd understand!
BTW You dint buy Maybelline Bronzy orange, did you? Don't. they test on animals! Just get MAC!

Insatiable said...

Yes, we should. Really? What if i had already bought it? :x Morange it is, then! :D This is fate, i tell you

Ikya said...

haha absolutely! :D